Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hello! Out There!

Wow! Has it really been almost 4 months since my last post. And that was just a checking in post.

Well, we have been up to a lot, but no camping, but with the new year here, and Spring on the way, I do fell come camping time coming on. In the mean time, several things been going on.

My DH had his second Cochlear implant and he can now hear better then ever. So yep, I now have to watch what I say, as he can even hear a whisper. But now I dont have to repeat myself several times. SO all is good.

I have started selling all the Scrapbooking Digital cutter files I make. And have joined the Visual designs by Chris Designer team. My Files in store are here. RSMobleys Designs.

I have a few decales I designed to be cut out of viny. That may interest you campers. If your wife scrapbooks, then she can cut this on a CraftROBO, WishBlade, Cricut with Software (SVG files), Silhouette or any of the KNK machines out there. Can cut these either out of Vinyl or paper.


Here are a few you might like. If you have a request for some thing. Let me know, I would be happy to design it for you.

                                                           Turkey Fever RM00018

This is for all you guys that like to hunt turkeys. My brother requested this one.

                                                                 Deer Scene RM00019

My husband requested some thing for his truck window that had Deer Hunting in it, And he love what I came up with.

                                                      I'd Rather Be Fishing  RM00020

This is for all you Guy's and Gals that like to fish, I know I do. LOL!

                                                       I'd Rather Be Camping RM00021

And this one, I wanted.  I love my pop up so much, I had to make a picture of it.

You can click the link above the picture to take you to the file in store, the file is a downloadable file, for you to cut on your machine.  I have all my files available in Adobe Ill, KNK, GSD, WPCv14 and SVG forms. 

If you dont have a cutter and want one of these cut for you, or you have some thing you would like me to design email me at  Here.

We are also getting ready for my Daughters Wedding in just a few short weeks. So its busy, busy here. 

Hope to be out camping soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments: