Its been a while since I posted, But we have been working on the camper. We finally finished the roof today, we patched every thing, and even sealed the center seam so it wont leak again. We put 4 coats of Elastometric coat on the roof, painted the center channel, new corner caps and caulked every thing. So the Inside and Outside are now done. The only thing left is the AC insulation kit and replace the AC unit.
But, last week, one cable started to frey now I have 2. So looks like I need to just buy 4 new ones and replace them all and be done with it, after all the camper if Vintage (23 years old) so I guess its about time.
We also started on the cabinets inside, cut the first of 2 boards for the kitchen galley.
Posted pics in my web shots album if you want to take a look here.